AppWerks Overview – Beta 1
Well after a lot of hard work and a lot of late nights we are very proud to start opening up our AppWerks mobile application creation platform to the first set of beta testers. As it stands, AppWerks is extremely feature rich and very powerful making your job of creating a mobile application very quick and easy.
In the video below I want to go over the main areas that can be found in AppWerks.
- User Dashboard – Where you have access to help and support, documentation, and a list of the apps you have created.
- The main application edit screen
- Header area that gives you access to basic application settings like name and description
- The interactive app preview pane which gives you a live view of your application as it would be seen on a mobile device
- The application configuration settings that lets you cahnge app defaults for colors, format, layout, and much more.
- The application structure view which depicts the pages in your application in a tree view for easy navigation and relational understanding. Additionally this handy pane lets you see the Tab View which gives you access to create a tabbar and navigate through your app that way.
- And finally the application edit area where the bulk of the changes are performed especially when modifying pages.
Check out the video below for a quick overview.